We use London-based data centres to offer high speed, low latency colocation connections to our London based customers.
The data centres we have chosen to do business with on behalf of our customers have been selected based on their past performance, energy renewable utilisation, high security, low latency, flexibility of solutions offered and additional criteria.
- Eco-efficient, optimised design for fully flexible, bespoke customer solutions
- A range of power density solutions available up to 15kW per cabinet without in row cooling
- Facility Design Power Utilisation Effectiveness (PUE) of <1.5
- Powered by 100% renewable sources
- Cooling supplied by intelligent Free Air Chillers
- Designed to BREEAM ‘Good’ standard
- Great location: close to the City but outside the congestion zone
QUALITY OF CONNECTIVITY
- Access to a wide choice of Tier 1 and Tier 2 carriers
- Interconnection with all major European internet exchanges
QUALITY OF CLIENT SERVICES
- 24/7/365 on site security and technical support
QUALITY OF DC DESIGN
- Designed and built to a Tier 3 specification
Our data centre solutions are designed to meet the growing demand for scalable, reliable, on-demand colocation services. The flexible configuration offers customers a wide range of choice on how their IT solutions are deployed, from a single rack to a bespoke data centre suite.
The London-based data centres we have strong business relationships with have a growing community of Tier 1 and Tier 2 carriers offering diverse connectivity services enabling low-cost, low-latency, high-speed and high-quality access to different networks, internet exchanges, and customer locations globally.
The high-speed low-latency connections between local data centres allow sites to operate as one common market place, making it easy and cost efficient for end user customers, MSPs and network services providers to serve each other’s needs while expanding their own businesses.
The facility, designed to deliver high quality customer solutions, has nine data halls, all capable of being subdivided; allowing customers to have anything from a cabinet in a shared space, to their own suite or data hall with dedicated power and cooling. The site is highly secure, away from main roads and with 24/7 on site security, technical support and a monitoring centre to maintain 100% uptime record.
Our Colocation service offers…
Colocation from 1/4 lockable racks to full private suites
Diverse dual site options with London and Manchester Data Centres
ISO27001:2013 accredited with stringent security measures in place
N+N UPS configuration giving A & B rack power as a standard
24 x 7 x 365 around the clock expert remote hands available
Carrier Rich Ecosystem
There are a wide choice of network providers within our Data Centres